VEDIC COLLECTION- BB Cream

Hello beautiful people <3
Welcome back to my blog! Today's blog post will be about the TATHA BB CREAM from VEDIC COLLECTION that was sent out to me a couple of months ago. I have been using it for all these months now and am all set to put up an honest review on it ^_^

BRAND
Vedic Collection

AVAILABILITY
Official site: https://vedic-collection.com/tatha
Also check their Instagram handle at https://www.instagram.com/vediccollection/

PRICE
It is 1,025 INR for 15.00 ml of the product.




PACKAGING
As you can make out from the above picture, the packaging is pretty simple and classy. I love the idea of the golden colour in it. It has a PUMP which is a yay !! ^_^



 However, the label that is pasted on the bottle tends to lose grip and start to crease out from the corners. That is something which I find really disappointing.


INGREDIENTS
Vedic Collection comes up with products that are made out of natural ingredients like aloe vera gel, almonds, rose, honey, neem, etc.
So keeping that in mind, their products are quite friendly to the skin. Although I have very sensitive and dry skin (which I mention in almost every post, duh!), the BB Cream suits me quite well.

WHY USE IT?
The BB Cream is labelled to act as a primer, foundation, concealer and also a moisturiser.

However, following points are what I have noted:
1 LIGHT-MEDIUM coverage.
2.WATER BASED.
3. MOISTURISING
4. Does not break out if properly set with powder.

On the LEFT half of the face I have applied the cream and on the RIGHT side I have absolutely no makeup. You can very well make out the coverage that the TATHA BB CREAM provides.

     (Please note that I have no makeup on except the Tatha BB Cream on the left side of my face. This picture has been in way edited.)

RATING: 3/5

I hope this was helpful to you. If there is anything that I have missed out on this, please do comment below and I will be more than happy to answer your question :) 

Comments

  1. Great review. But little bit pricey 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review dear... But it is too pricey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The product is but costly but the coverage provided is super awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (Closed)

HAIR CARE (current favourite shampoo and conditioner)

ELLE 18 Color Pop Matte Lipsticks- Berry Bestie & Mauve Date